Interstate Utility Trailer offers dedicated, on-site, mobile services at all of our locations. We have a combined total of 16 Mobile Service Trucks between all of our locations to best meet our customers need. Our trucks are equipped with state of the art tools and experienced mechanics ready to get your trailer back on the road.
Our Mobile Service Capabilities Include:
- PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE – FHWA Inspections, Repair DOT Violations, etc.
- BRAKES – Replace Brake Shoes, Adjust Brakes, Replace Wheel Seals
- ELECTRICAL – Repair/Replace your Lights/Wiring, ABS Diagnostics, Troubleshooting
- BODY WORK – Roof/Panel Patches, Repair/Replace Swing and Roll-Up Doors, Repair/Replace Landing Gear
- SUSPENSION – Slider Pins, Airbags, Brake Chambers, Air Valves
- WELDING – Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steel
We are Available for Fleet and Emergency Services!